Had stitch like pain in abdomen. Feeling of bruises. On voltaren gel. Am I okay?

Over the past few weeks I have had some minor stomach discomfort. I always felt hungry and would often feel that way after eating, often for hours at a time. I started to take probiotics and the discomfort has gone - as too the hunger pains. However, as part of that time I felt I often had a stitch like pain just directly below my left bottom rib, about a finger s width under the rib. That too went after I had the probiotics. I ve been feeling ok for the last week or two, however in the last day in the same place where I felt the stitch, I now have the feeling of a bruise - especially when the area is pressed. The area of soreness is only the size of a small coin, however there is no markings of a bruise or a lump. This has gradually become more sore over the last couple of days. Thinking it may be a muscular issue I have used a Voltaren Gel on the area. I am 32, male, non-smoker, non-drinker.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012