Had steroid injection in the left shoulder. Severe pain in the cervical area and cervical spondylosis. On norco. Is it due to injection?

On Tuesday morning I had a steroid injection in the bursa of my left shoulder. By end of day pain in my arm was pretty severe- took norco to help with the pain. Slept through the night. When I woke Wed. morning and got out of bed-- I immediately fell to the floor my lower back gave out. Never had lower back pain only cervical spondylosis and recent cervical pain. Any chance the injection is related?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013