Had step infection month before. Eyes hurting, eyes rolling in back of head. What is wrong?

My grandson had strep about a month ago and was complaining about his eyes hurting so we took to the Dr. and he also had pink eyes . During this time he began to have epidosdes of his eyes rolling in the back of his head and he would turn his neck to the side when this was happening. He has continued doing this for about a month now. The doctor suggested we take him to a pediatric neurologist . It happens continually during the day and when I asked him if his eyes were hurting he said no but I am still twitching. Any ideas??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013