Had spotty vision, sick stomach, taking St John's wort, using medifast program, lost 20 pounds

today while i was working i was having trouble with my vision . I had spotty vision. like when you are outside in the bright light and come inside and can t see well. it lasted about 30 minutes and then i felt rather sick to my stomach . i went home and laid down and feel better now. i am 47 years old i weigh 155 lbs i am 5 foot 9 inches tall and don t have any medical conditions. I regulary take St John s wort and have been dieting using the Medifast program and have lost 20 pounds over the past 3 months.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
avoid too much of dieting has to be gradual..planned and according to diet chart/ seems ..that may be because of weakness..u should keep glucose biscuit/glucose powder..whnever u feel ...weakness..because of prolonged fasting..consult physician..and get yr eye checkup