Had spontaneous pneumothorax, cured. Can i start drink and smoke?

I had a spontaneous pneumothorax about three weeks ago. Took alot of time for it to heal, Back and forth with Heimlich-valve and the suction.. Now they say I don t have any remaining pneumothorax. But I was told I had a lack of proteins protecting my lung (Something genetic since my grandfather died in Enphysema) . Would it be possible for me to smoke marijuana without any greater risk than an average person? Or would it have to be ingested orally? Can I drink alcohol instead of smoking marijuana as an average person - If the above wouldn t be possible? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013