Had spinal surgery, heavy blood flow, only when using toilet. Is it an infection?

I had spinal surgery about 10 days ago and yesterday i noticed that everytime i go toilet and wipe myself there is bloody it started off as spots but now is bright see and heavy. It is only happening when i go toilet, im not going anymore than normal and its doesn t hurt or burn just have tummy ache . Took a sample to my gp and he tested it and said it showed an infection but he wasn t sure where from so have me antibiotic and said if still bleeding come back on Monday
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012