Had spinal cord surgery to remove cyst. Cyst reappearing again. What precaution to be taken to avoid the occurrence of cyst?

I had a spinal cord surgery ( laminectomy ) where the complete cyst/ lesion (L2-L3) with CSF intensity was removed in 2008. But the cyst occured again in 2011 in the same region. I had to undergo surgery again. Symptoms faced before surgery: 1. Lower Back Pain 2. Weekness in left leg 3. Weekness in left leg ankle Can someone help me what is the best way to avoid the occurrence of cyst? What precautions needs to be taken? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012