Had some white layer on my penis. What are the findings and required treatment?

I never tried retracting my foreskin but few days back i had some white layer on my penis which i read on net as some segma and should clean it but when i tried retracting my foreskin it didnot retract it was erect that time i read again on net and tried retracting my foreskin when it was flacid, it got retractd but couldn't clean much bcz my penis is very sensitive and when i tried pulling back my foreskin it got stuck on penis head and i strugelled very much to get it back. N yes i am a 23 years old uncircumcised male. Plz help me i am very much tensed
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013