Had sinus pressure, hear pressure, aching in sides of neck, fatigue, loss of appetite. Suffered laryngitis. Taken prednisone, levaquin. Do I need another round of ATB and steroid?

i have had sinus pressure (no more runny nose), hear pressure, aching in sides of neck from back of throat to ears, fatigue and loss of appetite despite that I am on my last day of prednisone . Had a Zpack 3 weeks ago when I had severe laryngitis and now am finishing my last 3 days of levaquin . My ears/neck/Bottom back of throat still feel pressure and pain, headache cant sleep(probably prednisone). numbing eardrops are not effective. I use both hot towls around my neck, and cold packs. do I need another round of ATB and steroid? How do I get the pain/pressure to stop so I can finally have a day of rest!
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012