Had sinus infection, taken Augment in, feel congested and pressure in face and ears, swelling in throat. Is it Acid reflux?

i have had a sinus infection for approx 4 weeks now i finished augmentin approx 3 weeks ago head is still very congested alot of pressure in my face under my eyes my ears keep popping & my throat is very sore ..the hangy thing in my throat is very swollen but i do not have strep ..i went to urgent care & seen a wierdo doctor & he told me its bc he thinks i have acid reflux bc if it was an infection it woulda cleared up with the antibodic ..he prescribed prilosec otc twice a day for 2 i the only one who thinks this is completly insane? i NEVER had heartburn ..or burped up puke or anything to that affect so im not sure what to think but i feel like shit & want to get better..the nurse said she thinks i might have tonsilitis
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013