Had shots on foot for neuroma. Having pain and swelling in the foot. Need to go to emergency?

I had shots in my foot yesterday for a neuroma . I have had a series of them over 7 weeks. Until now I haven t had any side effects, but this time my foot is swollen at the injection site and on the bottom. My doctor told me to apply heat and cold , but I haven t gotten any relief and the swelling is more painful now than earlier today. Should I go to the clinic tomorrow and have it checked out? My doctor has never seen this before, what s going on?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012