Had sex with one man of fertile days. Had sex with another man later. Pregnancy test positive. From whom is it?

Hello, I have a big problem and im going crazy. I ve been trying to get prego for few months since I ve get off pills I also bought a clear blue ertility monitor to track my fertility status and help me to get pregnant because my period is not regular same dates every month. What happen is that U had my firstday of my period 22 of december 2012 and I was folowing my monitor with the pee sticks tests and it said i was high fertility and peak between days 4 to 7 of january and I had sex between those days. then after the folwing days the monitor went down fertility i didnt have sex from 7 to 14, then 14 janury I had sex with another man, 6 days after On the 20 january I did pregnancy test and it was positive this cleAr blue test says 1-2 weeks pregnancy and the normal one was faint line. what I would like to know is that is it possible that i got pregnant from this second man in the 14? is it possible after a week i get positive test? so after six days i have enough HCG to show positive test? or is it certainly from my first partner who i did have sex in the ovulation days acording to my monitor. i also since over a week begun to feel cranps sometimes heavy and pee few days a lots and very tired a week a go actually i slept more than not al during afternoon. please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013