Had sex, taken Postinor, have brown discharge after periods stopped. Normal?

Hello, I had my period btw 19th-23rd Aug. Had sex on 1st of sept and took postinor 2 immediately, took d second tab after 12hrs. I started seeing brown discharge as if my period is ending 2 days ago. Is this normal? Thank you Had my period btw 19th -23rd aug. Had sex on sept 1st and I took postinor 2 almost immediately, took d second tablet after 12hrs. I started seeing brown discharge on 23rd sept as if my period is ending. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Mar 2016
Welcome to HCM.
Your LMP was 19th Aug and you did sex on 1st Sept just prior to ovulation or within fertile zone. You took postinor 2 immediately and second tab after 12 hrs.
As you end your period 2days ago,there is no chance of pregnancy and Postinor 2 is quite effective contraceptive method with success rate 98-99%.
You get brown discharge after period over due to old endometrial tissue and is quite normal.
So need not to be much worried about this and practice safe sex in future.
Be well.