Had sex, swollen lips and purple. Icing dint not reduce swelling. How can it be treated?

I had sex with my boyfriend 2 nights ago and my lip is really swollen and now purple. He stopped because I said something felt wrong and it was swollen, red, right away. Now after putting ice on it for 2 days I can t really tell if it is getting better. It is extemely sore and I have to go to work tomorrow and nervous about calling off. I don t care about going to doctors because he will go with me and support me.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
hi welcome to swollen lips may because of trauma or infection .its great if your boyfriend come with u so consult any gyna for that because its batter to take medicine after diagnose.till that do warm water massage .plus take T.brufen 400 mg tree time a day untill u go to the doc.