Had sex, pregnant, want to abort. Suggest treatment and possible side effects?

i took mtprost kit in the month of january 2013, at that time i was not mentally ready for a baby, on 7th April 2013 I took a pregnancy test at home and I found that I am going to be pregnant again. I have a small baby, she is 2.8 months old. I don"t want to become pregnant now as I want a gap but due to unprotected sex with my husband I am again in a problem. Please suggest me , I am very much in disturbance. Can I take mtprost kit second time.Is there is another way to get rid of it? what are the measures and complications may occur which i have to take care of it?I am staying in India.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013