Had sex on my ovulation day. Having headaches, bloating, gas, nausea & acne. What could it be?

Hello my partner and i had sex on my ovulation day which was 11 days ago. i have had really strange headaches for about a week now. boating. Alot of gas. nausea. I've got lots of unusual acne on chest & arms I've had a little extra discharge im moody and feel a little depressed and have had anxiety for a couple of days now and just so so so tired and weak!! I've also been really craving meat!! I usually have a 28 day cycle but still don't have my period.. do u think i could be pregnant? Thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013