Had sex, feeling pain, severe cramps in lower abdomen and vagina. Should I be worried?

Hello, me and my husband just had sex. At one point things were getting intense and his penis slipped and jabbed me and him but at first everything was ok. Then after a few minutes I started feeling pain and had to stop. I started severe cramps in my lower abdomen and vagina . Sort of like menstrual cramps but a lot worse. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Good evening
When do you expect your menstrual period, what time of cycle are you in?
Is this the first time some thing like these is happening?
Well you don't have to worry, most likely the sex was quiet rough.
just take some analgesics g if the pain is still there