Had sex, ejaculated outside. Have been spotting. What does this mean?

hi i wanted to ask that my boyfriend entered his penis a bit but there was no bleeding at that time and he ejaculated outside andi was supposed to get my period on 24 th december but got at 23rd december the same day all this happened and it was only spotting flr two days and the next two days i got a little more blood and now this month i did not get my periods. Am i pregnant plz help
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
the commonest cause of not seeing periods at the expected time in females of reproductive age as yourself is pregnancy. Having sex and ejaculation outside is a very unsafe contraceptive method. Before ejaculation, some good quantity of seminal fluid already get out into the woman and there are marked chances of getting pregnant. Pregnancy in this case is not a rare possibility.
I would advise you get a pregnancy test done, and use other barrier methods to prevent getting pregnant next time like condoms or pills. Your primary care physician could help you on the various options that exist and you make a choice.
For now, you got to do a pregnancy test for it could be that you are pregnant and meet your family physician for advice.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.