Had unprotected sex, ejaculated outside. Heavy bleeding, spotting, ejaculated outside. On pause MF. Help?

I'm a 20 yr old woman. On Pause MF (film-coated tab: tranexamic acid 500 mg, mefenamic acid 250 mg) and Gynae CVP(cap: vitamin C 75 mg, calcium lactate 300 mg, ferrous gluconate 67 mg, menadione 0.66 mg, citrus bioflavonoids 150 mg.) 3 times a day to control my heavy bleeding. I've been spotting almost a month now and started proper periods about a week back. Today was the heaviest bleeding so far.
However I had unprotected sex today and although the ejaculation occurred outside the body...although there was penetration after ejaculation.
What are the chances of getting pregnant? How safe is it to take a contraceptive pill along with the medication that I'm already taking?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013