Had sex during teenage. Feeling guilty, worried about STDs, unable to concentrate. Suggestions?

I am 24 years old. suddenly I have become too paranoid for deseases. I had sex at the age of 17 and had 2-3 partners. which were all quite studious and nice. now this guilt and regret kills me. I had fear of HIV then i gto tested and it was negative. then i got tested for pap smear test for cervical . that was also perfectly fine.. no inflamation and nothing. again now from past week I am thinking about other STDs. last time i had unprotected sex was one and half years back and from past 10 months I havent had sex. I am single and happy. I have developed this phobia for STDs. Kindly help. I do not see any symptom. I am fine just unable to concentrate.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012