Had sex during periods, light orange spotting. Pregnant?

I had sex on the second day of my period my husband came in me and my period never started back its been 6 days now and my period usually lasts 7 days and is pretty heavy and now when I go to the bathroom when I wipe I have very light spotting the color is weird looking kinda pinkish orange color I ve never seen anything like this before so please if you could tell me what s going on or am I pregnant? Email; YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
The mild spotting bthat you are having is most likely due to the left over blood in your uterine cavity after the periods are over. This is not suggestive of pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal