Had sex. delayed periods, severe abdominal pain, pain during urination, brown spotting. Can these be pregnancy symptoms?

im 18 and about 3 weeks ago i was fooling around with this guy. we did technically have sex since his penis entered a little bit but that was a short time. now I m late for my period, i have severe stomach and abdominal pressure and in some cases pain, it has recently started to hurt peeing in my abdomen as well as where it comes out. I also had some brown spotting yesterday and the day before. I m so scared i might be pregnant and it may sound dumb but I m hoping its a treatable infection. please help. this all started about 4 days ago. also i don t know if this is relevant but i have been in england for 2 weeks and i live in the us.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012