Had sex, delayed period. Why was discharge yellow later? Pregnant?

Hi Dr, my name is Jessica and my boyfriend and I recently had sex September 30th. I am supposed to start my period tomorrow, October 13th. We had sex exactly 2 weeks before my period. I understand I may have been ovulating and I may have been very fertile, which is why I am worried. He used a condom just like each and every other time, he pulled out before he ejaculated just like always, and we checked the condom for holes after sex by filling it with water to make sure there were no leaks. Nothing came out of the condom. It did not break, there were no holes, and they were brand new condoms . Well a few days after we had sex, I started getting little to no discharge . But when I looked at the discharge, it appeared to be white. But when I would wipe, the discharge would be yellow. I have read online that discharge can turn yellow when it comes in contact with air, but I am worried. And I ALWAYS get cramps when I am off my period. Ever since June, this has been happening. Also tonight I noticed my discharge was somewhat clumpy? Could this be a yeast infection? Also my lower back kind of hurts. Do you think I could be pregnant? I asked my nursing teacher and she said she thinks I am fine. I m just looking for some reassurance. Please help me!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012