Had sex, condom slipped off, period due still, spotting, hpt negative. Is this early pregnancy sign?

so me and my boyfriend had sex on the 23 of march we used a condom but it slipped off but we stopped and today is the 13th of April and i was suppose to get my period on the 9th but it didn't come and today i started spotting i know this is a sign of pregnancy but i took a preg. test and it came out negative and i'm not sure what to think i hope the test is right but why did i spot then? please help me i'm really scared.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013