Had sex and urinated. What is the discharge? Ideas?

Hi, my husband and i had sex last night, and i didn t pee afterwards. Today i woke up to a discharge with a little bit of pink blood . We are trying to have another baby, so I m hoping this is a sign of early pregnancy, but I m worried it is something else. It isn t time to start my period, i just ended a couple weeks ago...what do you think it is?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YOU CANT GUESS LIKE THIS
IF TYOU HAVE SEX 12-16 DAYS AFTER LAST PERIOS THERE ARE MORECHANCES OF PREGNANCY
IT CAN ALSO BE LITTLE TEAR IN THE VAGINA
YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND WATCH AND SHOW TO GYNAE IF MORE BLOOD COMES OR YOU CAN GO FOR URINE TESTS