Had sex and got period on that particular month. Missing periods. On susten 300. Pregnancy test negative. Am I pregnant?

I had sex with my boy friend before 7 months. I got period on that particular month and not on the consequence months. I consulted a gynoecologist and she gave me susten 300 for 5days. I got month she told me to consult her or other doctor if i didnt get periods. This month i didnt get periods and another doctor advised me to use regestrone 5mg sandoz for 5 days (twice a day). I took urine test and also blood test which shows negative in pregnancy test . Am i pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012