Had sex after 16 years. Had bleeding, could not get orgasm. Suggestions?

Hadn t had sex in 16 years, had it today and of course I figured I would bleed, it is a dark red blood . Is there anything I should worry about? I am 60 years old. This is personal but his penis was very large to me, I didn t come or have an orgasm and it seemed forever getting to where he needed to be, an hour. So this is 2 parts about me bleeding and then about what does one do get to where your partner is satisified, he eventually did, what do I do to get to orgasm. The other day we had foreplay with our clothes on, he was very passionate and I had at least 3 orgasms. I feel today, an hour and he was getting frustrated, and I just didn t know what my problem was.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012