Had sex. Now nausea, eating more, easily irritated. Pregnant?

Hey my name is Kamila, my last period was on Decemeber 14th, 2012-December 18th 5day cycle and i calculate my ovulation date and it was December24-28, 2012 and me and my boyfriend were sexually active around these times. I m 18yr old and im not on birth control my next period was suppose to be this month on January 11th, 2012 and I m currently 10days late including today if it still doesn t come on. I have been experiencing slight pregnancy symptons like nausea like it feels like im about to throw up but I don t and I can feel it all in my throat and stomach sometimes in the a.m and sometimes at night, I been eating alot more lately I m 105 pounds so im skinny and I usually don t eat this much, I also find my self being happy and getting irritated about little stuff people do real easily, I was wondering whats the chances of me being pregnant oh yeah and my stool has been green lately ..
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
If your past cycles have been regular,and you were sexually active without protection during the ovulation dates,then definitely there is a possibility of pregnancy.Get a urine for pregnancy test done immediately.Use a early morning sample of urine.