Had sex. Experiencing early pregnancy signs and started spotting. Am I pregnant?

Hiya i had sex on the 26th of december its now 11 days down the line and im experiencing some early pregnancy signs im waking up in the morning feeling as if i need to be sick and with stomach cramps i look slightly bloated all day and im getting some headaches but i mainly feel really tired. Yesterday i was spotting a pinky kind of coloured blood and now today its more brown. I suspect i am pregnant i just want a second opinion. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013