Had sex. Do not want pregnancy. Not got periods even after taking tablets. Reason?

Dear Dr. your kind advice is required regarding the issue that I have sex 18 days ago with my wife as we both agreed to not have baby now therefore, on the very next day of having sex she ate GYNEACOSID tablets. But till 16 days after taking pill she does not bleeding . The normal date of menses of her is 18 days since we have sex. Therefore,She took again gyneacosid tablet. Your help is highly needed in this matter that what should I do. Is this tablet having side effects? Plz. help me and early reply. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013