Had sex. Back pain, cramps, irregular period. Taken PT. Explain

hi, my boyfriend and i had sex 3 weeks ago. My period was due on the 5. This has only been the third time I have ever had sex so I never really paid attention to my period, so I'm not sure if I am irregular or what. Anyways, it's now the 14 and I still don't have my period. Ive had cramps and back pain but thats mainly it. We used a condom both times and he pulled out. I am really worried I may be pregnant. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they came back negative. I am still concerned. I've had a lot on my plate lately so I don't know if its my stress that is delaying it or what is going on. I have read article after article online but I get very different responses. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013