Had severe diarrhea and vomiting. Now having constipation, burping, headache, palpitations, shortness of breath. Remedy?

i had a virus just over a week ago that caused me to vomit and diarreah severly. this only lasted 24 hours. Then about 5 days later i was constipated quite badly. 2 days ago i woke up being sick again and my burps tasted like rotton eggs . i had a lot of gas and a very tender tummy. Since then i havnt felt ill per se, but i have felt very tired, ive got headaches , palpitations, and an ache in what feels like the top of my tummy when i breath in. i also feel somewhat short of breath. Im 26 year old female.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012