Had severe abdominal pain and constipation. Found left kidney is hydronephrotic. Can see blood spots in stools. What does the finding mean?

Dear Doctor ,
Last May 2012 end I had severe abdominal pain starting from middle of stomach to till lower part on left side.I couldn't able to sit or stand at that time. Then I went to Gp's clinic near by.He send me to Ultrasound scanning.The radiologist found my left kidney is hydronephrotic (due to stone in my uretor).After that doctor gave me Tablets , and late after 2 weeks again I undergone another scan.This time hydronephrotis gone.They discovered 10mm renal calculi
in left kidney.From that time to till3 months before I am continuing the medication.Cyctone is the tablet given for kidney stone.While taking it ,I have contant constipation...some times laxatives are needed.
I stopped the medicine and again went to GP's ,this time he change medicine,that also causing constipation.After that last week i Have severe pain in my stomach lower abdomen part and lower joint.Stomach bloated and inside some
itching feeling .constipated for almost 2-3 days .then doctor gave medicine.
Even though constipation is ok I have severe discomfort in stomach and sometimes stool is so hard to pass.some times ok.When it is hard some times I can see blood in stools.I did Ultrasound scan of Abdomen and pelvis.

After that I went to Urologist .He send me to CT KUB .Kidney stone size reduced to 3mm .My urologist is telling Stomach pain is not due to Kidney stone have to do ectoscopy. .Gp is telling it is due to kidney stone.Last october I did Ultrasound scan for utreus also.
Now I am so stressed.Once I know ,nothing wrong in my stomach only I feel ok.I have a small kid .I am praying to God nothing bad to hear.
in and off stomach inflammation after passing stool and urine
now after taking medicine constipation ok,now it is normal
but I can see blood spots in stools.
almost 2-3 months I have in and off constipation,last week only it got worsed.
Have kidney stone in left kidney with 3mm

please suggest what I have to do, colonoscopy,ectoscopy or CT abdomen
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013