Had series of miscarriages. Took Ova-mit. Test showing weak positive after increasing dosage. Opinion?

After a series of miscarriages, my local OBGYNE advised me to take Ova-mit. I did not have a problem of conceiving before. When I started taking ova-mit, I felt heavy abdomenal pain and did not concieve. I explained this to my doctor and he ordered the same treatment but without changing the dose (He said because of high ovarian stimulation in the first treatment, he maintained the dose the same). I experienced the same thing during the second month treatment period without conceiving. It was then that i decided to try it the natural way as before. When I failed to conceive after 4 times trial, I went to a different OBGYNE where I live. He prescribed the same treatment for the first time. Unlike the previous treatment, this time My menustration did not come on time. It took 36 days. He again prescribed the same treatment with higher dose. The pain during this period was more severe. Exactly on the 36th day, I experienced a very light spot which was brown and blackish. The amount was extremely small and I had not experienced this before. I went to the doctor and informed him the situation I experienced. He suggested to try a higher dose. This time I was unhappy. I suggested a pregnancy test but he reluctantly accepted my suggestion.. Surprisingly, the test was positive but weak. He checked whether I have a blood but did not find. He advised me to sty for a week and make another test. Would you please give me your comment on this story .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013