Had rough sex, vagina lips and clitoris inflamed, looks as blood clot. Is this normal?

i had sex earlier today and it was kind of rough, after a while passed it was a little dry and hurt a bit. and once we stopped i went to the bathroom and i notiiced that on the side of my vagina like the lips near my clitoris one side is inflamed and black and blue ish it looks like a blood clot... is this normal?? what do i do?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
May 2013
According to your description, there could be post coital tear.
That can occur due to rough intercourse or disparity between the genital organs etc.
Minor tears will heal by their own.
If you are having pain, swelling, bleeding from the site etc symptoms, better to consult gynecologist once and get examined.
If the tear is in depth, you may need suturing.
Otherwise minor tears can heal with medical treatment.
You may need systemic antibiotics and analgesics along with local analgesic and anti - inflammatory drugs.
Sitz bath can give some relief.
Better to use lubricants during intercourse.