Had retinal detachment in eye. Vision increased after lowering dosage of cortisone. Advised to take injection in eye. Suggestions?

Hello doctor , on 14-7-2012 i had retinal detachment in left eye. after surgery the doctor give me cortison , start with 55mg per day , the eye vision start to improve very well but when i decreased the cortison to 10 mg perday the vision started to increase , so my doctor said i shoud take cortisone injection in eye . but i am afraid . what is your advice for me ? take the cortison or see another doctor ?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012