Had red and brown color spotting. Since marriage periods getting delayed. Normal?

im newly marriage and now almost closed to two month,we have not planned for Baby right now as this too early.but 1st month periods came only 4 days delayed from my regular date,but this time almost 40 days complete but i didn't get my periods,but yesterday after done some of house work i saw little bleed lite red color after that brown color little,but after few horse later i checked but there is nothing.

My question is after marriage periods get late for 40 days? if bleed like brown color what course of that?pls help me to clear this

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
you are having 40 days delayed in your cycle and still you are having spotting only, than you must go for pregnancy test , which might be positive possibly , your menstrual cycle is delayed 40 days , which is sufficient period to judge pregnancy ,so you must go for the test and confirm your pregnancy. Good luck & take care.