Had reconstruction of femur bone following a fracture. Having painless lumps on leg. Information, suggestions?

I have had synovial sarcoma as a child and had radio therapy and cobault and 9 operations to clear it. I was ten years old when I had the first surgery and in my twenties when I had my last, in 2003 my femur bone snapped in half while I was dancing and I put all my weight on my right leg. with the result of my ankle breaking in three places. The doctors fixed everything and I had a plate, 9 pins and 4 screws put in my ankle with great success. My left femur ended up as a non union of the bone and i had reconstructed surgery on it in 2005. In 2009 my pins in my left leg broke I have 35 and had to have them fixed, which they were. In 2010, I was told I had bursitis in my right leg, I really don t know much about it and since last year my leg has lumps on it which is not painful, but I can t touch it without it hurting it and I would like some information if possible. Thank you. M Kavanagh
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013