Had pushed too much while cleaning ear with Q tip. Ears feels blocked. Slight pain.

Cleaning my ear with a q-tip and pushed a little too far 1 days ago caused a sharp pain but no bleeding, just sensitivity when I cough or sneeze today I noticed my ear feels like it is blocked or I have air trapped, makes sound when I tilt my head like water trapped. Hoping I just caused some swelling and fluid build up. There is slight pain and higher sensitivity today but not enough to merit an aspirin. Hoping I have not caused any serious damage
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013