Had protein creatinine clearance test, result normal. On weight watchers for loosing weight. Prescribed proteinuria, microalbumuria

I am 46 and recently had a 24 hr protein creat clearance test. The results were 2.16 and apparently normal is .14. All other tests during routing physical were fine. My blood pressure is 120/50 and I no diabetes. I am 5 6 and weight 163 and work out 5-6 days a week (boot camp, running (5k), and vigorous yoga). I also do all of the yeard work at home. I have been on Weight Watchers as am trying to loose 10 pounds for no particular reason. My doctor mentioned proteinuria and microalbumuria and has referred me to a nephrologist. I am also getting a renal ultrasound. Didn t know what exactly to ask my doctor at the time but now am wondering if my doctor is being proactive with this and also if my diet and exercise could have anything to do with this?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013