Detected with proteinuria and hypertension. Does tablet cilacar has protein uria reducing effect?

My mother age 54 yrs, is detected with proteinuria and hypertension for last 2yrs. After putting her on S amlodepine her BP was controlled but however, ARB was added inspite of that proteinuria increased and serum creatinine gradually increased by 0.1 mg/month ,the level of creatinine increased from 1.5-2.4. Considering the side effect of ARB on creatinine,ARB was stopped about a month back and in the last 3 months creatinine has increased by 0.6 and present level is now 3.Her proteinuria has gone to the nephrotic level.Please guide me regarding the effect of S amlodipine on protien uria and continuation of ARB.And, does tablet cilacar has protein uria reducing effect? Thanking you
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012