Had protected sex with sex worker. HIV tests non reactive. How many months does it take to appear in the body?

Dear Sir, I had protected sex with sex worker in April 2011.but i don t no the brand of the condoms and quality of the condoms due to the fear i met the doctor in August 2012( he suggested the blood test under his guidance i given blood sample. They given the report HIV1 And HIV2 Non Reactive they done test bye using tri dot method doctor tells that tri dot is best method for hiv . after one week i personally went to blood center they done test by using tri dot method is non reactive. In November I am going to marry. Kindly tell me if there are any chances of getting HIV in the future. How many month does this antibody take to appear in the body. hiv test done after 1.4 years two times. My life base on your reply sir plz reply si,r i am unable concentrate on my daily job and i am total tension .
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012