Had protected sex with an HIV partner, but condom bursted. Chances of contracted HIV?

i had a protected sex with a friend recently and while we were having sex,the condom burst.Honestly there was no actual penetration during the sexual experience because he was really tight and told me that he hadnt had penetration in the past 6years.It was latter that he told me that he is hiv positive. i quickly rushed to the shelf and took a tablet of ciproflaxacin and afterwards for several day.Taking 500mg 2x daily for like 7days. I do not have any rash on my penis nor any other part of my body.But just for the mere fact he told me that,i started feeling feverish since that day and having body and joint ache.It will go if i take Advil or mortrien tablets.That is all the thing i have been feeling since then .It was exactly 3week yesterday that this thing happened.Pls Doctor is there any chance that i might have contracted hiv? I am so worried and i feel its the psychological aspect of it that is making me feel sick all the time than the reality of having it.What do i do?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013