Had protected sex, have stomach pain and feel pukish. Have menstrual pre cramps. Suggestion?

I had sex the other day and we used protection. Now when I eat my stomach starts to hurt and it feels like I have to puke yet I don t. Also, I am supposed to get my period this week. I already started having pre cramps and my nipples hurt too. But they usually hurt when I am about to get my menstraul cycle. I am just concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Do not be worried.
These symptoms are likely to be due to pre-menstrual syndrome(PMS). There is no cause for concern.
If you happen to miss the periods which is unlikely, would suggest you to get a urine pregnancy test 2 to 3 days after missing.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K