Had protected sex after medical abortion. Having bleeding with stomach pain. On marvelon. Pregnancy test positive

Hi I had medical abortion 2 weeks ago. I had bleeding for 10 days and spotting after that, not much bleeding. I had sex after that using condoms . But now I am having some bleeding and pain in my lower stomach so much. Is it normal or I have to seek medical help? I have been taking Marvelon since 1 week and I still have positive pregnancy test . It s been 15 days after my abortion now. Pls help me.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012