Had protected sex after having periods. Started bleeding, stomach ache, tingling leg. Is there any complication?

Hi i am 16 and i finished my periods about a week ago . On the 4 th day of my period i had intercourse ( protected ) and i bled during and after intercourse , i bled again the day after ( 5th and last day of my period ) then i experienced a brown discharge wich probably indicated the end of my periods . Today ( a week after ) i am experiencing light pain on my left ovary and light tingling in my left leg as well (wich is probably caused by the light pain i have on my left ovary ) . I have a 20 days cycle but i am not sure if i am ovulating or if it s something else , im really scared please answer asap
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
in myopinion you need to get a pelvic ultrasonography done which will delineate the cause behind that.
but in case you dont want to go for it then wait for a day or two for the pain to subside by taking siple analgesics but if it doesnt then im afraid you might have to visit a gynecologist.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.