Had protected sex. Redness on penis. Taken Ceftum and herperax. Help

hi doctor, I am david, i had protected sex with unknown girl in the month of oct 2012, after a day i found i have some red spots,reddishness on my penis glans and foreskin . i went to doctor he said those are fungal infections and i had tablet and used ointment for a week , I works for a month after that the problem occurs again. I went to urologist he suggest me herperax ointment and ceftum tablet 500mg. After have ceftum tablet i had some allergic skin rashes all over my body till now. But some spots have disappeared. A month gap again i found reddishness on the penis glans and foreskin. I started searching in internet it seems like balanitis , the picture in the net and mine matches. please help me. It is bothering me a lot... Making me so depressed. how to cure this reddishness and spots in my penis glans and foreskin, and how to cure those skin rashes caused by the ceftum tablet 500mg. ( i had 8 tablets)
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013