Had protected sex. Later period, pink and thick discharge. Negative pregnancy test

Hi, I had protected sex once this past month. My husband noticed I was unusually wet and at first we thought the condom broke. He checked it & assures me that it didn t. My period is now 8 days late. The past two days I have had a light pink, gooey discharge but only when I wipe after going to the bathroom. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests and both were negative. I am usually very regular with heavy periods & severe cramps . I have had no other signs of my period or of pregnancy. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012