Had protected sex. Having bad smell, white discharge from vagina. What could it be?

i had sex in november with full protection.since then i had my normal periods(in november on 13,in december on 11,in january on 6).since last 1 month i am feeling that my weight is putting on. some bad smell is also coming from vagina and some whitish discharge is also there.i had 2 times(1st on 3 january and 2nd on 17 january) pregnancy test but the result was always negative. so i wanted to know that is it pregnancy or some sort of infection. do reply
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Presence of foul smelling copious vaginal discharge points towards infection. Vaginal candidiasis, bacterial vaginosis, chlamydia infection, gonorrhoea should be ruled out in your case. The same can be done by clinically examining the affected area and sending the discharge for microscopic investigation. All these infections are easily treatable. i would advise that you meet a gynaecologist or venereologist nearby.