Had protected sex. Feeling cramps, pregnancy test negative. What could be wrong?

I saw my last period on d 4th of nov and My boyfriend nd I had sex on sunday d 18th of nov and I took postinor 2 on the 20th of Nov, we ve had sex abt 4tyms after that but we used a is 4th of december nd I avnt seen my period I m feeling cramps in my leg lyk I m about 2b on but I avnt seen a drop...I took a pregnacy test yesterday and today but it came out negative....pls what could be wrong? My period never come late...I av only had an early period once and that was the first time I took postinor 2 and that was 2 years ago
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012